Image hosted by Photobucket.com
About This Blog

An attempt to bring into light the little things I hear, read and experience.

Archives

archive index
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • January 2006

  • home

    My Blogs

    Simply Islam
    Zain121 - Wordpress
    Zain121 - Blogspt
    News & Views

    Subscription

    Enter your email address below to subscribe to Drops of an Ocean!

    Drops of an Ocean
    Friday, July 01, 2005

    Drops of an Ocean

    Alhumdulillah there is a wide availability of Islamic knowledge and information throughout the world, be it through books, lectures, internet, studying the lifestyles of our pious predecessors or spending time in the company of the scholars.

    However, the vast availability of knowledge creates one of two problems; either the excessive availability confuses one as to where one should get his knowledge from or the in the hustle of the day people do not get enough time to read up the vast amount of knowledge.

    For this reason, I believe that people need information and knowledge that, first of all, will not take ages to find, and additionally, is not so lengthy and intense as to tire the reader.

    The aim of this blog is to extract 'drops' from the 'ocean' of knowledge and present it to its readers, hoping that one day these drops will gather and form an ocean of knowledge within its readers.

    The posts presented here will be extracts and translations of those things which I have picked up during my reading, or whatever I hear or gather from the lectures that I here from scholars. Basically, any form of short information that I pick up during my journey of seeking knowledge will be presented here.

    I pray to Allah that he accepts the effort that will be put into this blog, and that He forgives the many shortcomings that are part of human nature. I pray that he gives every reader an open mind to accept and safeguard the knowledge that will be presented and that He gives us the ability as well as inclination to act upon what we learn, for indeed the best way to preserve knowledge is to act upon it.

    Finally, I would be grateful towards the readers to aid me in making this blog successful, be it through comments and suggestions, or even extracts of what they have read.

    Wasalaam

    link | posted by Zain at 11:29 am
    4 comments



    Improved by:
    +++ Zain +++